- Who we are
- Data Protection Principles
- Information we may collect from you
- Ip Addresses
- Failure to provide data
- Where we store your personal Data
- Uses made of the information
- Disclosure of your information
- Your Rights
- How long we keep your Personal Data
- Contacting Us
Who we are
TimeTwisters Ltd is a UK based company, with a registered office at Unit 5 Catalyst Trade Park, 2B Bankhead Drive, Edinburgh EH11 4EJ which operates TimeTwisters Ltd is responsible for collecting information about you and is the Data Controller. TimeTwisters Ltd can be contacted using the details set in the "Contacting Us" section at the bottom of this page.
Data Protection Principles
The information we learn from members helps us personalise and continually improve your TimeTwisters experience We use the information to communicate with you about offers, products and services, update our records and generally maintain your accounts with us, display content such as wish lists and customer Reviews and recommend businesses and services that might be of interest to you. Under GDPR, all personal data obtained and held by us must be processed according to a set of core principles. In accordance with these principles, we will ensure that:
- processing is fair, lawful and transparent
- data is collected for specific, explicit, and legitimate purposes
- data colle cted is adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes of processing
- data is kept accurate and up to date. Data which is found to be inaccurate will be rectified or erased without delay
- data is not kept for longer than is necessary for its given purpose
- data is processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of personal data including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage by
- using appropriate technical or organisation measures
- we comply with the relevant GDPR procedures for international transferring of personal data
Information we may collect from you
Your Personal Data is protected by the law. The law states that we can only process your Personal Data when there is a genuine reason to do so. We may collect and process the following data about you: Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our website, subscribing to our service, joining one of our membership plans, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you send us feedback regarding an experience or service provided by us. Details of the enquiries made with us, whether via the Website, telephone or other means If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence. We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them. Details of transactions you carry out through our website and of the fulfilment of your bookings/membership including your credit/debit card details. Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access. Your name, address, telephone number and/or email address in order to contact you with details of your booking/membership or in the unlikely event that we need to contact you urgently about your booking/membership.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual. Your IP address may also be used to diagnose problems with our server, monitor visitor traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop and improve our site further.
Cookies are most often small text files that websites may put on your computer whilst you are browsing. Cookies are used for many different purposes. For example, they can:
- help search engines remember that you want your search results in English;
- help a website remember your preferences so that you don’t need to customise it every time;
- help our website to deliver a better service by showing you the content most relevant to you;
- identify and resolve errors so that the site is improved for everybody;
- analyse how well a website is performing.
The most common function of cookies is to remember bits of information that help make browsing the web easier and more hassle-free for you. Here is an example of a cookie:
- Name: SomeCookie
- Value: 1234a5b678c9
- Domain: thepureastheticscentre.com
- Expires: 13th September 2015
- The cookie explained:
- Name = The name of the cookie
- Value = The piece of information that the cookie is created to store
- Domain = The website where the cookie is used
- Expires = The date when the cookie will be deleted from your web browser
All modern browsers have tools to help you delete or block cookies. But it’s important to remember that many websites need cookies in order to function properly. By deleting or blocking cookies, you could also block certain personalised features and you may not be able to take full advantage of some of the website's features. To find out how to turn cookies on or off, see how to manage cookies. Link https://sites.google.com/a/http://timetwisters.co.uk//disclaimer/home/how-to-manage-cookies
Failure to provide data
Your failure to provide us with data may mean that we are unable to fulfil our requirements for entering into a contract with you. This could include being unable to offer you our full products and services.
Where we store your Personal Data
Uses made of the Information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
Your data will only be used if you have consented to this and we will not pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes.
Disclosure of your information
We will not sell, exchange or supply any of your personal date to a third party purely for the purposes of marketing. However, we may disclose your personal information to third parties in the following circumstances:
- If TimeTwisters Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation.
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
How long we keep your Personal Data
Whenever your data is kept by TimeTwisters we will ensure that it is appropriately protected and only used for acceptable purposes. We will keep your data for the period that you are a customer or applicant. If you are no longer a customer or applicant of TimeTwisters, we will keep your data for the minimum length of time required to comply with the purposes set out in this policy and relevant legal or regulatory obligations. Provided we do not have a legitimate interest to retain your details, you have the right to be forgotten and removed from our marketing material. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm this.